Friday 10 August 2012















Good Morning,

Been since 5am today, my husband says its because I'm planning and can't sleep. Theres a Summer Celebration run by the WI at the County showground in Staffordshire next Thursday. I'm going with a display for Stampin Up a make and take table doing the shopping pads and a demonstration of Encaustic Art. so its setting up on wednesday work on Thursday. my good friends are helping me and were all looking forward to it. it should be a great day with plenty happening.

I thought I'd demonstrate the mixed bunch stamp set using the punch as well this is one of my cards I shall be using for my display.It is difficult to photograph with the black on red stamping it looks all black. anyway back to work know to design some more mixed bunch cards.See you soon Sue

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, they'll love it. I can see the red and black and I really like the combination. Great job.

    ReplyDelete