Monday 1 October 2012

DSP Snowflakes

Been trying all morning to follow my uplines instructions to add the wonderful new catalogue to my blog. Phew i've done it at last. Really pleased with myself. Now what would be your favourite thing in the new cattalogue. I've been really good so far and have only ordered the Be of Good Cheer DSP papers but they are gorgeous. It was Team Training for our team last Saturday and just look what I made with it. It wasn't my original idea but from a demo I swapped with last year in paris at convention, you never know what will happen in the future. Her blog is fab i look quite often .take a look at .lezardsdecilou.canalblog.com






















If you'd like me to show you how to make these decorations come one of my classes or I'd be delighted to do a party for you. just get in touch. More soon Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment