Saturday 3 November 2012

A New Challange for Me

I've just seen this challange on Dezinnes Blog here http://deezinesart.blogspot.co.uk/ its a Bingo card chalhange here.  ttp://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/atsm-bingo-challenge-4.html   and I thought this was ideal so here goes something i haven't done for a while.  Its a bingo challange you pick which row you want to do. I've done Orange sponge birthday. have a lookn what the others have done I know he second pictures sideways but I couldn't manage to change it!Sue

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, what a beautiful make! I love the colors, the images and your addition of small flowers to it! Thank you for joining us at ATSAM Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue - love your telescopic creation - beautiful colours too. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at ATS&M - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, your telescopic card is gorgeous!! Love the soft orange flowers and butterfly. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue - this is a gorgeous card. I still haven't tried a telescopic one - but I keep thinking I might. Can you please add a link the Addicted to Stamps and More! Bingo Challenge that you are sharing this with so that others can find us too? Thanks for playing along for the first time - we are glad to have you join us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is amazing Sue. Absolutely beautiful. As Danielle mentioned, if you could share the link to the Bingo card so others may play along - www.addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au

    Thanks so much for playing along xx

    ReplyDelete