Wednesday 2 January 2013

Heartfelt


Happy New Year Everyone
It seems like I'm on a roll with easel cards and dies  at the moment hence my card today. I'm loving these heart dies I thought they would be ideal for Valentines Day and my classes but they are proving very versatile. I've used my favourite Little Leaves die I've found the nack with my Big Shot cut with Whisper white and a thin shim works every time. Although I've used some very old paper for the green the ink is Always Artichike to emphosise the edges with SU sponges these are lovely for suttle effects.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Sue. These are all so unique and lovely. I love the pretty flowers and leaves. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,
    I have been looking at this card for a few days now. I love easel cards too. Although I haven't made many. Can you tell me how you did this with hearts. I thought I figured it out, but I didn't.
    Lisa-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I like the color match and style.

    ReplyDelete