Sunday 17 February 2013

SAB

Where does time go? its flying by.Anyway the other week my new downline Michelle and I went to nottingham to Victoria Rogers for some training. I've been unable to attend my own team taring lately so we thought we'd have an away day and Join Victoria and her team. we had a lovely day making and sharing ideas using Sale-a bration items and also Sunshine and Sparkes DSP. We nearly took home 2/3rds of the raffle prizes between us but thought we'd stop at two each. It was well worth our money and our time. these are samples of some small thank you cards we made and then put in a little folder. I've already sold a few as there so cute. The little wndmills use the die in the new Spring summer Catalogue and the butterflies are the free stamps Blooming Marvellous. Hope to be back real soon will more samples

No comments:

Post a Comment