Monday 14 October 2013

Christmas 2

Hi

This is the follow up item to the last post a little more detailed with a bit more work. more my type but for Christmas the last one was much quicker when your in a  hurry. All these formed my December class (more to follow). I decided I'd stick to Cherry Cobbler and Champagne Glimmer Paper kit looks lovely with Old Olive leaves as well. I've got my grand children calling their colours by these names I don't know what their teachers think but I bet they ask why they call them by these names. Hee Hee! This is quite simple using the Lattice die, a circle die The bird punch for the leaves and the flower from Morning Meadow and a small centre punched with the owl punch I think this is the best punch I 've ever bought I use it for almost everything, Good job it's built to last.


No comments:

Post a Comment